Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO)
This course is aimed at those who may be designated to perform the duties and responsibilities of a Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO), as defined in section A/2.1.8 and section A/17.1 of the International Ship and Port Facility Security ISPS Code.
Port Facility Security Officer Course Learning Objectives:
- Develop, maintain and supervise the implementation of a Port Facility Security Plan
- Assess security risk, threat and vulnerability
- Undertake periodic inspections of the port facilities to ensure appropriate security measures are implemented and maintained
- Ensure that the security equipment and systems are properly operated tested and calibrated
- Encourage security awareness and vigilance
Candidates are assessed by multiple choice examination.
2 days, starting hour: 0800