STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (PSSR)
The aim of the course is to educate and train seafarers in accident prevention and safer working practices, personal safety and social responsibilities.
On successful completion of the course you will be awarded a Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities certificate, accredited by the UK Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA).
STCW Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities (PSSR) Learning Objectives:
- Safety duties & procedures
- Pollution prevention and MARPOL convention
- Accident prevention and personal protective equipment
- Working conditions and basic seafarers’ rights
- Enclosed space entry and Permit to Work system
- Entry Requirements
There are no formal educational requirements to undertake this course, although all participants must be 16 years or over.
Candidates are assessed by written examination.
2 days, starting hour: 0800